There are a number of reasons why you should always consider using Scaffolding when doing renovations, repairs or painting your property.
Renovating and repairing homes can be dangerous when navigating the project area. The integrity of old structures and loose materials can be a hazard to anyone working. Scaffolding is the number one way to ensure that higher or harder to reach areas can be safely set up for work, especially for renovations and repairs.
- Having Scaffold Installed is the safest and most efficient way to complete your project
- You do not have to worry about “How you’re going to reach that” or “How will I get that up there”
- Having Scaffold means you will be provided with sufficient working platforms and also a safe and sturdy access tower to reach each working level.
- Scaffolding can be set at different heights to suit different trades.
- Work Cover requires any construction work over 1.8meters to be wrapped with Scaffolding and to have a licensed Scaffolder Sign the compliance tag for use.